Trademark is a sign that individualizes the goods or services of a given enterprise and distinguishes them from the goods or services of its competitors. What makes a business succeed are not products but brands.
Any word, logo, combination of colours, slogan, smell etc. can be registered as a trademark.
Benefits of registering a trademark
- It creates prima facie evidence as to ownership of the mark and makes it easy to stop your competitors or third party from using similar or deceptive name.
- It helps to identify goods or services of one seller and distinguish them from good or services of others.
- Prevent competitors from copying the brand.
- Act as a tool in advertising and selling.
- Helps customers in identification of source or origin of a product or service.
- It can become the most valuable asset of a business.
Filing of the application within 48 hours.
- Public Search.
- Discussion with our attorney as to the selection of class.
- Drafting of Power of attorney.
- Filing of application with the Trademark Registry.
- Continuous monitoring of application and regular updates on status.
Fee Break up -
|Government Fee||INR 4500|
|Processing Charges||INR 150|